How to book
We can provisionally book a visit for you and hold the booking for up to four weeks before you need to confirm it.
We recommend that you make a pre-visit to the centre after booking. Please contact us to arrange this.
Complete our online booking form to confirm your booking. An initial non-refundable booking fee of £200 is required when you complete your booking form and a further 50% deposit will be due 6 months before your visit.
The balance is due 3 months before your visit. All deposits are non-refundable.
To pay the deposit:
- By invoice or direct debit. We will raise an invoice for payment of the booking fee, deposit and balance. Please contact us for the details.
Once the booking fee is received we will confirm your booking. The balance must be paid 12 weeks prior to your visit.
Terms and conditions
- If you cancel more than 12 weeks prior to your visit and payment has been made, you are entitled to a 75% refund (excluding deposit).
- If you cancel between 12 and four weeks prior to your visit, you are entitled to a 50% refund (excluding deposit).
- If you cancel less than 4 weeks before your visit you will not be entitled to a refund.
- It is recommended that you insure against individual or group cancellation
- We will only accept a group booking of a minimum of 25 pupils between May and July
- By signing or completing the booking form, you agree to the terms and conditions.
Arrivals and departures
- Arrival time is around 4pm.
- If you need to arrive early, please contact us. You may need to leave your luggage in a communal area until the accommodation is ready.
- Check out is at 10am on the day of departure
- Coaches are parked at the gate and you will need to walk about 700 metres to the accommodation. We recommend young people bring suitcases fitted with wheels.
- Breakfast and dinner
- Use of facilities on site
- Evening entertainment
- Packed lunches (available on request)
- Pocket money (for market trips for example)
- Entrance fees for excursions and activities in the local area. However, you can easily choose excursions that do not have entrance fees (local markets, visit to the beach etc.)
- Travel insurance is not included
- Cost of travel arrangements to and from Hardelot and during your stay at Hardelot
Menus & Meals
Breakfast consists of fruit juice, bread, butter, jam, cereals, croissant/pastry, fruit and hot chocolate. There is coffee/tea for staff.
You can order a packed lunch or buffet lunch, in advance of your stay.
Dinner: Fresh, healthy, local food is prepared onsite in our kitchen. Please let us know of any dietary requirements 4 weeks before you arrive.